QL-P20: Orthocenter Homothetic Center
QL-P20 is the homothetic Center of the Reference Quadrilateral L1.L2.L3.L4 and the Quadrilateral formed by the lines parallel to the lines L1, L2, L3, L4 through the Orthocenters of the corresponding component triangles.
(m – n) (SB SC l2 - b2 SB l m - c2 SC l n + S2 m n)
(m2-n2) ((-a2 l2+b2 m2+c2 n2)2 - 4 Sa2 m2 n2)
- QL-P20 lies on these lines:
- QL-P19.QL-P20 // QL-P7.QL-P21
- The distance ratios between points QL-P20, QL-P22, QL-P12, QL-P5 are 3 : 1 : 2.
- QL-P20 is the Reflection of QL-P5 (Clawson Center) in QL-P22 (QL-Nine-point Center Homothetic Center).
- QL-P20 is the Center of the 5th line conic (QL-Co-1) of QL-L2 (Eckart Schmidt, July, 2012).