(q TB + r TC) ((q + r)TA + (p + r)TB + (p + q)TC )
– 2 q r (TB + TC)2 – 4 TB TC (r (p + r) + q (p + q))
where: TA = (q + r) SA TB = (p + r) SB TC = (p + q) SC
(p2 - (q + r)2) (p2 - (q - r)2) SB SC - 4 (-a4 q2 r2 + b2 SC p2 r2 + c2 SB p2 q2)
- QA-P24 lies on this QA-line:
- QA-P24 is the Homothetic Center of the Morley Triangle and the 1st Quasi Circumcenter (QG-P5) Triangle.
- QA-P24 is the Perspector of the QG-P5 Triple Triangle and the QL-P2 Triple Triangle (see QA-Tr-1).
- QA-P24 is the Orthology Center of the QG-P6 Triple Triangle wrt the Triple triangles of QG-P1/QG-P2/ QG-P4/QG-P8/QG-P15/QL-P12. See QA-Tr-1. See Ref-34, QFG#962,#963.