QG-Ci4: Circumcircle of the 2nd QG-Quasi Diagonal Triangle
This circumcircle is special because many points lie on this circle.
It was found by Eckart Schmidt, December 27, 2012. See also Ref-34, QFG, messages #347 and #530.
If we use QL-Tr1 as reference triangle, this circle has the equation:
a2(l2-m2)(n2 x+m2 y+n2 z) z – c2(m2-n2)(l2 x+m2 y+l2 z) x + b2(l2-m2)(m2-n2) z x = 0
- QG-Ci4 contains these points:
- the Diagonal Crosspoint QG-P1,
- the diagonal midpoints M1 and M2,
- the 1st QG-Quasi Circumcenter QG-P5,
- the Gergonne-Steiner Point QA-P3,
- the QL-Adjunct Quasi Circumcenter QL-P17